The Bexleyheath and Crayford Conservative Association held their AGM virtually on Friday evening (25 June), with President Mark Brooks OBE in the chair.
Retiring Chairman, Cllr Howard Jackson ,presented, his report and Association Treasurer, Marion Pollard, presented the accounts.
Bexleyheath and Crayford MP, Rt Hon Sir David Evennett, gave a speech on national and Parliamentary issues, Bexley Council Leader, Cllr Teresa O'Neill OBE, delivered a report on Council matters and the GLA member for Bexley and Bromley, Cllr Peter Fortune AM, presented an update on the London Assembly activities.
The following Officers were elected to serve in 2021 President
- President: Mark Brooks OBE
- Vice President: Howard Marriner
- Chairman: Dave Jeffries
- Deputy Chairman Membership and Fundraising: Janet Power
- Assistant To the Deputy Chairman: Maureen King
- Deputy Chairman Political: Chris Taylor
- Assistant to the Deputy Chairman: Joe Pollard
- Treasurer Marian Pollard